You can design your landscape with synthetic turf instead of natural grass. It can reduce your maintenance cost and you can also follow the water restrictions while you keep your landscape green throughout the year. You cannot use unlimited water to maintain your garden because the local council has put in place some water consumption limitations. Along with that, you need to hire a professional gardener to maintain your garden designed with natural turf and you have to bear this recurrent cost. You can avoid such hassles and save your cost by choosing artificial grass for your garden.
Reasons to choose synthetic turf for your outdoor:
Owing to our hurried lifestyles and demanding job schedules, we are unable to take the time to maintain our properties, making it practically hard to mow your lawn every weekend. You need to buy some equipment like lawn mowers to mow the grasses and edges of your landscape area, and it will be a daunting task for your family. You can avoid such hassles by installing synthetic turf on your garden. You do not need to mow artificial turf and you can spend your weekends with your family, without wasting your time on garden maintenance.
- After installing the artificial turf on your outdoor area, you can use a roller on the ground to remove the grooves and valleys. Along with that, you can install some small irrigation channels on your garden to remove the water from the low areas. It will assist you in maintaining a tidy landscape, particularly in the winter.
- It is natural that your children will use your garden and play with their friends. Yet to get the mud and grass stains out of their clothes, you have to wash them every day. Sometimes, you cannot remove such stains and you have to dispose their expensive dresses. In this case, you can simply use artificial or synthetic turf on your garden. These turfs do not have any long streaks and you do not need to worry about grass stains.
- If you use natural grass on your garden then you have to install separate pathways on your garden with concrete or pavers for your guests because natural grasses can get damaged by high foot traffic. Bare spots and ruts on your garden natural pathway can damage the overall look of your landscape area. You can avoid such hassles by installing artificial turf, as synthetic turf can resist the constant pressure.
- Natural grass requires natural sunlight, water and shades, and you can find some spots in your garden, especially the shaded areas with faded grasses because these areas do not get enough sunlight due to shades. You have to prune the tress to remove such shades to keep your grasses green. In the case of artificial grass, you do not need to spend such time and effort because synthetic grasses does not require sunlight and water to grow.
- You cannot allow your children to spend much time on your garden covered with natural grasses because it can spread some bacterial infection and germs. You have to apply pesticides, poisonous chemicals, and fertilisers to preserve your natural turf, which is quite bad for your children, and your children and pets can become infected with such bacteria. You can use artificial turf to keep your children and pet safe because you do not need to use any chemical or pesticide to maintain synthetic turf.
- Apart from the domestic landscape, artificial turf can be used in the commercial spaces, like tennis courts, patio and bocce ball courts. Both high pressure and wear and tear may be withstood by artificial turf. You can also cut such grasses in different shapes to give a fresh look to your garden.
- You just need to clean synthetic turf occasionally to remove the dust and odours from your garden. Such turf is ideal for locations where drought conditions might be severe because it does not require daily watering.
Synthetic turf can be expensive compared to natural grass, but it can eliminate your maintenance cost to a great extent. To know more, you can search such artificial turf online and check their reviews to choose the best variety.